Thursday, November 14, 2013

South End Buttery



Chai tea lattes have become my go-to coffee shop order as the weather gets cooler. With spicy flavors of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, cloves, and black pepper, cooled by milk and honey, this is the perfect fall drink.

As I've come to discover, not all lattes are created equal. The South End Buttery has the most delightful drink you'll encounter. If you stop in for a latte, consider staying for brunch or dinner. The coffee shop has recently expanded into a full-service restaurant and it's a great place to have a cozy meal on chilly day.

1 comment:

  1. I am also loving chai lattes this fall. In particular, I've been on the hunt for cafes offering almond milk. So far I've found Darwin's Ltd and Wired Puppy. Both delicious, but the hunt continues, particularly for places near my office!

    ReplyDelete