Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Violette Bakery

I love to bake, but sometimes it's preferable to pick up a singular baked good rather than baking a full batch of brownies, cookies, or muffins at home. So, when a friend of mine told me about Violette Bakery, I couldn't wait to check it out. The Violette team uses natural, organic, and locally-sourced ingredients to create gluten-free breads, cookies, cakes, tarts, and pies. You'll find fresh fruits, edible flowers, and seasonal vegetables in almost everything they make.

I stopped in recently and walked out with chocolate chip walnut cookies, french apple cake, and a mascarpone and raspberry stuffed brioche. I couldn't choose just one! 

Next time you need a birthday cake or an un-birthday baguette, visit this local establishment at 1001 Massachusetts Avenue in Cambridge. Even if you typically enjoy gluten-laden goods, these treats are sure to please your palette!

No comments:

Post a Comment