Friday, December 20, 2013

New Year's Eve Party

Although it's not Christmas yet, I'm thinking ahead!  If you plan to ring in the new year with all of your nearest and dearest, check out these New Year's Eve party ideas:

Black and White Party, Pinterest

Black and Gold NYE Party, The Sweetest Occasion

Gold and White NYE Party, Hostess with the Mostess
A great New Year's Eve party wouldn't be complete without some bubbly! Check out my post from earlier this week to make sure you know what to look for when purchasing Champagne.

2 comments:

  1. These are some lovely ideas for the best nye party nyc. I’m definitely going to incorporate some of them into my party since I love the black and white combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the planning Kristopher- I think the black and white combo is a classic and definitely a winner!

    ReplyDelete