Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Under the Mistletoe


Kissing under the mistletoe is one of my favorite holiday traditions, but chapped lips can certainly ruin the moment! Check out my picks for totally kiss-able lips:

  1. Fresh Sugar Lip Polish: This sweet scrub made with real brown-sugar crystals will help to buff away flakes caused by cold winter air. Use it before you apply your lip color or balm.
  2. Lipstick Queen, Medieval: Lipstick Queen makes the most incredible lipsticks! I like Medieval because it provides a very sheer red tint, but it gets bolder as you apply more. If you're new to the brand, try the Discovery Kit or Hall of Fame. Their silky, moisturizing formulas don't disappoint!
  3. Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss, Teaberry: I always have one of Bobbi's glosses in my bag. My go-to color right now is Teaberry, a flattering deep plum. In addition to the beautiful color, the gloss is formulated with botanical extracts like Avocado, Jojoba, and Chamomile Oils. 
  4. Nivea Lip Butter: You can pick up this sweet, vanilla and macadamia scented lip butter at your local drugstore for a steal! Not every moment calls for lip color. Sometimes all you need is a little bit of lip hydration and this does the trick.
  5. Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm: This conditioning balm is really made for your man, but it's definitely one worth stealing from him! I put one in Neal's socking last Christmas and after borrowing it once, I was hooked! It's sheer, minty, and ultra-moisturizing, plus it has SPF 25. 

No comments:

Post a Comment