Monday, December 2, 2013

Work off that Turkey!


It's Monday morning, and i have to admit that I'm still a little bit full from Thanksgiving leftovers. This is only the beginning of the holiday season, so I'll be heading to Pure Barre Boston to keep those lbs at bay while continuing to enjoy time with friends, family, and lots of food.

Pure Barre is absolutely addicting, and if my schedule allowed for it, I'd be there every day. Here's why:
  1. The workout is uniquely challenging each time you show up. After attending classes for several months, I still get sore from time to time. I've seen remarkable improvements in my strength, and I've been getting lots of compliments from Neal on how great I look (um, who wouldn't love that?!).
  2. The music is great (important at 6am when you need a little energy boost) and the instructors are helpful and encouraging. Although there are several people in a class, I always feel like I get personal attention and the instructors really push me to get the best workout possible. 
  3. Pure Barre has some of the same relaxation benefits as yoga. Each exercise takes an incredible amount of focus, which keeps other pesky thoughts at bay. It's a great way to clear your head for an hour.
If you live in Boston, consider checking out a class for yourself (click here). I'll see you at the barre bright and early!

Note: If you don't live in Boston, no worries! Find a studio in your area by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment