Friday, January 24, 2014

Get a Tan at the Gansevoort


One of my all-time favorite blogs, Style Me Pretty, recently featured a Turks and Caicos destination wedding at the Gansevoort Hotel. The wedding was beautiful, but since I'm not planning any any immediate nuptials, I'm simply adding the Gansevoort Turks and Caicos to my winter getaway list. 

This sleek boutique property located near Grace Bay, one of the most incredible beaches in the world, is unlike any other on the island. Each room offers beach views, and if you tire of the sand there are spa services, tropical drinks at the Beach Bar, and an enormous infinity pool to keep you busy. 

I've visited these islands before, but with temps in the low digits here in Boston, I'm ready to head back!


Pictures from Gansevoort Turks & Caicos Website

No comments:

Post a Comment