Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Resolution Week: Throw More Parties

In 2013, my resolution was to throw more parties. I don't mean college-style keg parties. I hosted a wine tasting party, a mimosa brunch, a few dinner parties, a game night, etc. and I made some new friends along the way.

In fact, a happy accident of last year's resolution was WOW: Women on Wine. Once a month, a small group of friends and I get together to catch up, enjoy a beverage or two, and engage in some oh-so-fun girl talk. It's a blast, and I'm looking forward to many more toasts with Kate, Jessica, Katie, and Loren.

Want to make this YOUR New Year's resolution? Check back for party ideas throughout the year, but here are a few to get you started:

Wine Tasting Party, from Inspired by This
Academy Awards Viewing Party, from Style Within Reach
Tea Party, from 100 Layer Cake

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! I like the idea of WoW! I'm usually just WoWwH - "WOMAN on Wine with Husband". Good idea to make it a regular "event" with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to more WOW in 2014! And I really like the tea party tablescape.

    ReplyDelete