Monday, February 3, 2014

How to Tie a Scarf

Scarves from Stella & Dot
When I travel, scarves are my best friend. They dress up basic black outfits, help me transition between warm and cold climates, and can serve as a blanket or a pillow on the plane! If you're new to the fashion scarf game, check out this video from Stella & Dot, demonstrating 10 different ways to tie  your neck wear:


My favorite style is the one they refer to as "the necklace." You simply tie the ends of your scarf together to make a giant loop, then wrap it around your head twice. Easy!

Don't have a scarf in your closet? Go shopping! I see cute scarves everywhere, but I especially love my Luxembourg Jeweled Zebra scarf from Stella & Dot. Check out their full line by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. Great video! I've seen this before, and it really helped me figure out the scarf thing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete