|Picture from Winston Flowers (My favorite Boston florist!)|
If you can't find your floral dictionary this Valentine's Day, look no further. Here's a quick look at the meaning behind some popular picks:
- Poppy: Fantastic extravagance
- Orchid: Refined beauty
- Red Rose: True love
- Pink Rose: Grace
- Yellow Rose: Friendship
- Dahlia: Elegance and dignity
- Daisy: Innocence and cheer
- Purple Tulip: Forever love
- Yellow Carnation: Rejection
- Ranunculus: Radiant with charm (oh la la!)
Note: Although flowers can say a lot, please don't over-think the blooms that your sweetie sends you today. He'll get it right next time.
Happy Valentine's Day!