Friday, February 28, 2014

Loungewear Love

Duffield Lane Slacks and Katie Tunic
Working from home might tempt you to stay in your PJs all day, but I find that I'm much more productive when I get up and get dressed. I recently stumbled upon Duffield Lane, and I'm in LOVE! They make high quality, adorable loungewear that's classic and refined- perfect for work-from-home days or lazy weekends.

The Barrie Shirtdress (pictured below) might become my go-to working-from-home uniform. Around Duffield Lane they call it the 'magic dress' because it looks good on anyone who tries it on. The self-tie waist and the button details, combined with the super-comfy fabric, make a beautiful loungewear option!

Duffield Lane Barrie Shirtdress


5 comments:

  1. I have several pieces of the Duffield Lane loungewear (Barrie shirt dress, sleep slacks, Katie tunic and dottie tee) and they are super comfy. I love the knit fabric - and so flattering - the best I've looked in pj's ever! I highly recommend them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren,
    Thanks for featuring Duffield Lane, we are so glad you like our designs!
    Cheers,
    Jamie Duffield
    jamie@duffieldlane.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie, all of your designs are so cute! I ordered the Barrie Shirtdress and I cannot wait for it to arrive!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren,
    Your Barrie Shirtdress went out yesterday, I hope you love it!!
    Thanks!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete