Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Favorites

Tieks- My FAVORITE Flat
It's Friday, and I'm looking forward to the weekend (aren't you?). In honor of this fabulous day of the week, I'm starting a series for the month of March: Friday Favorites. Each week I'll pick a few of my favorite things to share. Today I've got four:

Tieks. I know Neal gets sick of hearing me talk about these shoes, but Tieks are amazing. Not only are they incredibly well made and durable, they can easily fit in your bag AND feel like you're walking on pillows. Try them. You'll like them.

Dandies. I am a huge fan of marshmallows. I like them in hot chocolate, toasted over a fire, or just straight out of the bag. On a recent shopping trip, we picked up vanilla-flavored Dandies marshmallows instead of the Jet-Puffed variety and they blew my mind. I even packed some in my travel bag to take on a business trip. Yep, they were that good.

Mason Pearson Brush. The Mason Pearson brush is a staple in many households, but for years I skimped and bought the imitation version. The real deal is a bit of a splurge (especially for a brush), but it's a miracle worker. The natural boar bristles re-distribute oils and leave my hair shiny, voluminous, and frizz free. What more could a girl want?

Beauty Blender. This little toy was introduced to me by my makeup artist friend, Alexandra Dale. Although I tend to take it easy on foundation, the Beauty Blender is still a handy tool to have. It blends lines and leaves my skin with a flawless, airbrushed finish each morning.

What are some of your Friday Favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment