Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Favorites

I'm looking forward to spending some time with family this weekend, but before I go, here are some of my favorite things (this week):


The Lo & Sons OG Bag. Although I already have an amazing tote for work, this bag blows my mind with it's organizational capabilities. It's on my wish list! 


The "This Is My Happy Hour" Tank Top, from Etsy.com. I've been on a major exercise kick lately (fueled by a fitness challenge at work), and I'm definitely adding this top to my workout gear rotation.


Taza Chocolate. Neal and I visited the Taza factory last weekend, and this stone-ground confection can't be beat. The salted almond flavor is my favorite, but I'm also loving the new crispy peanut bar.
The Spoonk Mat. This one looks a little bizarre, but it's totally awesome. Accupressure is a great way to relieve sore muscles, whether they're the result of exercise or slouching over a computer all day.


Caitlin McGauley. Her watercolors are fresh, fun, and include so many of my favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment