It's the last Friday in March, and I'm wrapping up my Friday Favorites series by dumping out my favorite tote and showing you what's in the bag! I carry my giant Goyard bag almost every day. It was a beautiful souvenir from a recent trip to Paris, and it holds all of these essentials:
- My computer. Sometimes it's my Macbook Air, but frequently it's the clunky PC that I haul around for work.
- Small pouches/bags to keep the little stuff organized. I got this fun ikat print zipper bag from my sister, and I use it to keep track of all the tiny loose items (hair ties, pens, travel-size hand lotion, earbuds, giant paperclips, etc.) in one place. The blue zipper pouch was also a gift, and it's perfect for carrying spare change. Parking meters are everywhere and they eat up quarters so quickly!
- Snacks. I swiped this Taza bar from Neal's stash, but I always keep something to nibble on. Typically it's a protein bar or a piece of fruit, but I couldn't pass up a bar of dark chocolate!
- Stamps. I love snail mail, so I keep stamps handy. These floral ones are so cute for spring.
- A variety of eyewear. I wear contacts, but allergy season makes my eyes a little dry, so I tote around this tiny sunglasses-shaped contacts case in case I need to swap my lenses for glasses. My Warby Parker frames are usually in my bag too, along with a pair of Colors in Optics sunglasses.
- Lots and lots of lipgloss/lipstick. There are only two Bobbi Brown lip colors pictured here, but on any given day I might pull 4-5 different lip products out of my bag. It's extreme, but my lips are rarely dry!
- My Mason Pearson Hairbrush. This brush has made it onto a Friday Favorites list before, and it's so awesome that it's showing up again. I carry around this handbag-sized version for midday touchups.
- A handy pill case. When I'm traveling, it's helpful to carry around some Advil, Benadryl, and Pepto Bismol chewables. This has prevented many late-night drug store runs!
- Tea. Although I'm a morning coffee drinker, I love tea too. I stash a few tea bags in my tote for any time the mood strikes.