From left to right:
- Beer Tote. Carry this wooden tote full of interesting artisan beers and make a toast to your friend's new place! The tote can be reused when your friend wants to carry a few beers over to their neighbor's backyard BBQ.
- DIY Ice Cream Sundae Basket. Fill a basket/box with cones, sprinkles, candy toppings, fudge, and caramel. Don't forget to bring the ice cream! This housewarming gift will be a big hit with ice cream lovers and families alike.
- Rewined Candles. Soy wax is poured into containers made from reused wine bottles and the scents mimic your favorite vintage. Try the chardonnay scent- it's yummy!
- Plants. An awesome plant (try succulents-they last a long time with minimal maintenance) will help to make a house feel like a home.
- DIY Deluxe Bucket. Fill a big metal bucket with practical tools for home repair. A power strip, level, wood glue, nails, measuring tape, flashlight, magic erasers, and some 3M sticky tape will come in handy!
- Favorite Throw. A cozy blanket will be well-loved by the new homeowners, plus it's a classic item that goes with almost any decor.