What You'll Need:
2 1/2 cups GF All Purpose Flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 Tbsp milk
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
1/2 cup butter flavor crisco
1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the butter, crisco, and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat until incorporated.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda, and salt until the batter is smooth.
- Add the milk and continue missing.
- Add the rainbow sprinkles and mix until just incorporated.
- Drop cookies onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 10 minutes. The cookies should just be starting to brown along the edge when you pull them out.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, then enjoy!
Tip: A batch of cookies makes about 3 dozen. If you can't eat them all at once, consider freezing the prepared dough balls. When you're ready for a hot, fresh cookie, simply preheat the oven and put the frozen dough on a prepared baking sheet. It's like homemade break-and-bake cookies!