Monday, May 19, 2014

Rock My Run

RockMyRun.com
When I'm running, great music can make or break my motivation. Here's what's on my running playlist right now:

Alive, Krewella
Break the Ice (Remix), Britney Spears feat. Fabolous
Don't Trust Me, 3OH!3
Beer for My Horses, Toby Keith & Willie Nelson
Dr. Jones, Aqua
End of Time, Beyonce
I Love It, Icona Pop
Love and Memories, O.A.R.
Stay the Night, Zedd
Wake Me Up, Avicii
Best I Ever Had, Gavin DeGraw
TroubleMaker, Olly Murs

My picks are fairly pop-heavy, and I have a country mix that I rotate in from time to time, but if you're looking for something a little different, try RockMyRun.com. You can choose mixes of music from different genres, or pick your playlist based on total length or beats per minute.  A premium subscription costs a small fee, but if you only need one new playlist a month, you can download it for free!

I just downloaded a Spring Hip Hop Mix. See you outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment