Tomorrow is the big day, and we are SO excited to welcome Brady home. In preparation, we've been stockpiling all of the essentials:
- Dog food. Since our pup is coming from a breeder, we're keeping his food consistent and feeding him Fromm Surf N'Turf kibble. Click here for a list of other great foods.
- Adjustable collar and 6' nylon leash (not retractable!)
- Stainless steel food & water bowls
- Toothbrush & dog's toothpaste
- Baby wipes and Q-tips for ear care
- Stainless steel comb with handle
- Grooming brush
- Nature's Miracle odor neutralizer (lot's of it!)
- Nylabone chew toys & a kong (Check out this post for other puppy-friendly toys)
- Multiple cases of paper towels (you'll need them!)
There are so many other dog products out there, but start with these basics and then see what else you need. More puppy pics to come...