Friday, June 13, 2014

Catching Up with Margaritas

Image from MyRecipes.com
A good friend of mine is in town for the weekend, and I can't wait to catch up as we soak up the sun and lounge by the pool. I'm packing snacks, but I'm also going to whip up some of these Watermelon Margaritas. Want to join me?

What You'll Need:
1 giant ripe watermelon (yum!)
10 limes
1/3 cup sugar
2 cups ice cubes
1 cup blanco tequila (your choice, but I'm using Cabo Wabo)
1/2 cup Grand Marnier

Directions:
  1. In a blender, combine 3 cups of chopped watermelon, the juice of 10 limes, 1/3 cup sugar, and the ice.  Blend until smooth. 
  2. Add the tequila and triple sec. Pulse to blend. 
  3. Using a lime and some salt, rim the edges of your glasses. Fill with the margarita mixture and enjoy responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment