|Naturally Sweetened Lemonade from Gourmande in the Kitchen|
What You'll Need:
2lb seedless watermelon, cubed
1 cup fresh raspberries
1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (8-10 lemons)
1 cup coconut water
Crushed ice for serving
- In a food processor or blender, combine the watermelon, raspberries and lemon juice and blend until smooth.
- Press through a mesh filter (to remove the seeds) and transfer to a large pitcher. Add the coconut water and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Pour over ice in glasses and top with a little bit of sparkling water. If you'd prefer vodka in your lemonade, that would work too!
- Finish each glass with a pinch of salt and garnish with lemon slices or extra raspberries.