It's hard to believe that it's already August. Time to go back to school! Even if you're a working adult, there's no harm in shopping for "school supplies". Here are some of my office must-haves. From the top left:
- Go green and keep a cute mug at your desk. Say the Word Wordsearch Mug, Kate Spade
- This handy pouch organizes papers, files, and all the little things that can get lost in a giant tote bag. Gio Organizer Pouch, The Container Store
- I'd have a hard time functioning at work without my discbound notebook. The pages easily swap out, so you can make checklists, take notes in meetings, and keep track of important documents. Circa Bookcloth Notebook, Levenger
- Cute paper clips are an easy, inexpensive way to add a bit of fun to the workday.
- Post-its and small notebooks are handy to have around. I like this zebra notebook from Paper Source. Rifle Zebra Notepad, PaperSource.com
- If you have calendar pages in your disband notebook, consider picking up some of these calendar reminder stickers from the Container Store. They're cute and functional!
- I keep this Bond No. 9 Scent of Peace candle on my desk at home. Even when it's not lit, it lets off the most heavenly, relaxing scent. Bond No. 9 Candle, Saks Fifth Avenue
- Fun pencils for your pencil cup will add some pizazz to your desk, but they're also useful when you can't find your favorite pen. Kate Spade Pencils, PaperSource.com