Monday, August 18, 2014

Pack a Lunch

Cafeteria food has never been my favorite, so I used to love packing my lunch for school. As an adult, I still enjoy toting something extra-tasty to work. It gives me something to look forward to mid-day, and it's easier on my wallet and my waistline than eating out every day. A great lunchbox makes all the difference- here are some of my favorites:
This cute lunch pail has microwavable bowls that stack with a short handle so that you can tote your lunch to work with ease. Check it out on uncommongoods.com
Monbento's sleek lunchboxes are sold on Amazon and come with cutlery that snaps inside the lid, as well as steam vents to help you re-head your leftovers perfectly. 
The Triple Split from the Container Store separates food into three compartments- you can pack leftovers, some veggies, and even a tiny cupcake. Dessert is the most important part!
If you have extra Mason Jars lying around, use them to pack a salad to-go! Check out this recipe Greek Quinoa Mason Jar Salads. 
The Ziggy PackIt Personal Cooler keeps your lunch cool for up to 10 hours without refrigeration or ice packs. Use it as your lunch bag, then pack it with beers for a weekend tailgate.


No comments:

Post a Comment