|Find the Original Recipe on MintDesignBlog.com|
What You'll Need:
1 bottle of dry red wine (no need to make it an expensive one)
1 cup freshly squeeze orange juice
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup tequila
1 orange, sliced
1/2 lb strawberries, sliced
1 lime, sliced
- Combine the sugar and a 1/2 cup of the orange juice in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking frequently, until the sugar dissolves.
- After the sugar/OJ mix has cooled completely, stir in the remaining orange juice.
- Pour the wine, tequila, and the cool orange juice mixture into a pitcher or carafe.
- Stir thoroughly and add the sliced fruit. Allow the mixture to sit in the fridge for 4+ hours.
- Serve over ice with a splash of sparkling water. Cheers!