Friday, September 12, 2014

Bad Hair Day

Today is a bad hair day. We all have them, but today my tresses are in serious need of a trim. I'm looking forward to a haircut this weekend, but in the meantime, I'm trying out this easy topknot. Check out the step-by-step guide:

If your hair is fine like mine, you may need a little bit of extra "oomph" to create the messy-yet-polished look above. I recommend using a dry shampoo (for brunettes, try Detox Dry Shampoo for Brunettes)- it gives your hair a bit more texture and hold. 

Not ready for a topknot but need to revive your hair? Run a Mason Pearson Hairbrush through your lovely locks and pull your hair up into a sleek ponytail. The brush is worth the investment and it works wonders!

2 comments:

  1. The not-so-messy-not-so-neat bun is my 4th day hair go-to!

    I've been creepin' all over your blog and I love it. I am an etiquette/manners lover, so that section is particularly lovely. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! I always appreciate a little blog love. Happy Sunday!

      Delete