- Incorporate Malin+Goetz peppermint body scrub into your daily routine. Real peppermint makes skin feel tingy and cool, mimicking the effects of a cold shower.
- Soothe skin with an after-sun balm like Coola Environmental Repair Plus Radical Recovery After-Sun Lotion. Bonus tip: Stock up on Coola's Sport Continuous Spray sunscreen. The luxurious scent make time in the sun even more enjoyable.
- Banish smelly feet! In warm weather, sweat and closed-toed shoes can reek havoc on your feet. Jasmine Seven Fresh Feet Wipes for Kids zap odor-causing bacteria.
- Tame your tresses with a cute headband or hair ties. Getting hair off of your neck and out of your face will help you feel cooler, plus your hair will look sleek and polished in the humidity.
- When I'm running around outside, my cheeks instantly turn hot and red. Enter derma e Hydrating Mist. This all-natural product soothes, cools, and refreshes skin, plus it can be applied over makeup!
- Choose the right cosmetics on hot days. Keep your look light (you don't want to look like you're melting!) and choose products with cooling ingredients like Laura Geller's Beauty Cool Lids Cream Eyeshadow.