What You'll Need:
White Vinegar (see video above... this is for cooking the eggs)
3 Tbsp olive oil
4 fingerling potatoes, sliced (these are the tiny ones)
5 ounces baby spinach
2 chorizo links, sliced into 1/2 in. slices
2 Tbsp minced shallots
1 Tbsp sherry vinegar
Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, sautéing the potatoes until cooked (they should be golden on both sides).
- Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl using a slotted spoon and add the spinach.
- Add the additional 1 Tbsp olive oil to the skillet and cook the chorizo. Remove the sausage from the pan using a slotted spoon.
- Remove the skillet from heat and add the minced shallots, allowing them to cook for a bout 30 seconds before swirling in the sherry vinegar.
- Pour the dressing into the bowl of salad and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Poach the eggs (see video above).
- Divide the salad amongst four plates and top each with one egg. Bon appetit!