It's Friday, and after a long week I could not be more excited for some fun weekend activities. If you haven't made plans yet, here are some fun ideas:
- Play a round of mini golf. I'm looking forward to a late afternoon adult beverage and a fun-filled round at Peter Pan Mini Golf with some new friends on Saturday.
- Take a stroll through the Arboretum. Every city I've lived in has had an arboretum. Some are forest-y, some are full of flowers, but either way it's a great way to enjoy some fresh air and take in some beautiful scenery. Can't get to an arboretum? Try a local park or even the zoo!
- Visit an art gallery. This is a perfect rainy day activity, but it's also just nice to zone out and focus on your inner art critic. I love the idea of saturday brunch, a visit to a local gallery or art museum, and perhaps a little shopping downtown.
- Enjoy a progressive dinner. This activity takes a bit of planning and foresight, but it's super fun! Stop for happy hour drinks at your first destination, appetizers at the next place, a main course at stop number three, then follow it up with a fourth course, dessert, after-dinner drinks... you get the idea! This would also be fun if you had a big group of friends who were each willing to host the group and serve one course.
- Get crafty. A DIY activity is always fun on a lazy sunday. Need some inspiration? Shop Darby Smart's projects and supplies or troll Pinterest for a cool idea. You'll feel accomplished when you have a finished product to show off!