Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Favorites: Bobbi Brown


I am a huge fan of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics. In fact, if you take a look at my vanity, it looks like the Bobbi Brown counter at your local department store. The neutral color palettes and sumptuous skincare keep me coming back again and again- I just can't get enough! If you're ready to restock some of your go-to products, here are some of my favorites:


Lathering Tube Soap, filled with coconut extract and apricot oil, helps to wash away makeup and grime. I've been using it since I was a teen!

The Limited Edition Smokey Nudes Eye Palette is my new go-to eye shadow. I love that you can mix and match any of the colors, and it makes creating a smokey eye nearly effortless. 

Spending $19 on Lip Balm may seem ridiculous, but believe me, it's worth it. Bobbi Brown makes a range of beautiful lip colors and glosses, but none of them look great on dry, flaky lips.  This balm is non-greasy and beats drugstore-brand balms (and even Smith's Rosebud Salve) anyway. Plus, the tin is so posh!
The bronze Shimmer Brick is my substitute for bronzer. I don't do a lot of contouring and I keep my makeup simple. A quick swipe of the shimmer brick gives my cheeks a healthy glow (and a little bit of color during the winter when skin gets pale). 

The holidays are quickly approaching, and Bobbi Brown just released a Holiday Gift Guide full of new sets and palettes that are perfect if you want to try multiple products at once. Happy Shopping!

Note: This post was not sponsored by Bobbi Brown nor was I compensated in any way. I simply love the products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment