Monday, November 10, 2014

Layer Up!

For Stella & Dot, by Inslee Haynes
In addition to my full-time job, I've recently started representing Stella & Dot as a Stylist. I LOVE Stella & Dot's jewelry and accessories, and I'm especially loving all of the layered looks that I've been seeing this season. Shop some of my favorites below. They'd make perfect holiday gifts or a great addition to your go-to holiday party outfit. Christmas is less than 8 weeks away...

Layer the Amelie Sparkle Bracelet, the Jacinthe Bracelet, and  the Christina Link Bracelet
Layer your favorite Engraveable  with the Pave Chevron Necklace and Daphne Pearls
Stack the Christina Link Bracelet, Inspiration Bangle, Strength Bracelet, Eden Bangle, and Renegade Cluster Bracelet
Layer charms for a totally personalized look
Ready to help your friends take their style to the next level? Contact me at StellaStylistLauren@gmail.com to learn more about the incredible Stylist opportunity. You can earn extra commissions around the busiest season of the year, all while you're out and about with friends. What do you have to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment