Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Makeup Must-Have: Great Brushes

Image from TheEverygirl.com
I don't consider myself to be a makeup maven- I stick to the basics and don't venture out from classic color palettes and the products I know. That being said, I LOVE my makeup brushes and I think that a great set is something that every modern woman should have in her arsenal.  There's a great post on The Everygirl about The 6 Makeup Brushes That You Need. Don't want to shop for individual brushes? There are full sets available for every budget:

Sephora Full Face Brush Set, $49.00
Bobbi Brown Basic Brush Collection, $190.00
e.l.f. Cosmetics Processional Set, $12.00
Jane Iredale Professional Brush Set, $290.00

No matter which set you choose, brushes last longer when they get regular TLC. Clean your brushes regularly with a brush cleaner to keep bacteria from building up and your bristles in good conditions. I've had my Bobbi Brown brushes for about 8 years and although I continuously add to my set, they're in great condition!

No comments:

Post a Comment