What You'll Need:
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3 large eggs
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 15oz can pumpkin puree
3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 3/4 cups plus 2 Tbsp All Purpose GF Flour
*Extra cinnamon and sugar for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a stand mixer and beat until smooth.
- Using a small scoop, fill doughnut pans 3/4 of the way full with batter. Don't have doughnut pans? Muffin tins will work too.
- Bake the doughnuts for about 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the doughnuts from a pan onto a wire rack and allow them to cool slightly before dipping them in a bowl of cinnamon and sugar. Enjoy them warm!