Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Holiday Decor with Pursuing Vintage

Hi, I'm Kristen from Pursuing Vintage. I’m thrilled to be here at Delight & Decorum today!  Over at Pursuing Vintage, I explore on-trend vintage décor and style.  I love incorporating vintage pieces into today’s homes, and today I’m going to share with you some excellent examples of mixing a little vintage into holiday décor.


Mixing vintage into your holiday décor can still be classically chic.  I made these antique Staffordshire dogs a focal point, along with a gilt mirror and live greens.

Image from Pursuing Vintage
A few vintage pieces mixed with modern elements create interest and a bit of whimsy.

Image from Sew a Fine Seam
Image from Chic California
Even just a small table vignette can bring a bit of vintage charm into your holiday home.

Image from House by Hoff
Image from Carolyns Homework 
As you can see, adding vintage into your holiday décor doesn’t mean making your home look like grandma’s attic!  Vintage pieces styled the right way are fresh, fun, and chic. 

To see more of the homes behind these great ideas, click the links and take the home tours.  My home is the first stop, and you’re welcome to pop over to Pursuing Vintage anytime!

Thanks for having me over today, Lauren!  Happy holidays!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Kristen. You always have such amazing ideas!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely vintage touches! Right up my alley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love adding vintage touches as well. You shared some great vignettes. I really like the corner with the ladder and picture frame.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen always discovers the perfect vintage finds and incorporates them so beautifully into any style of decor! Thanks for featuring her Lauren!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's something nostalgic about vintage pieces that make them so perfect for Christmas. Beautiful examples!

    ReplyDelete