Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Reflecting on 2014...

As the year comes to a close, I've been having fun reflecting upon the great things that happened in 2014. Among dinners with friends, weekend getaways, a fun trip to Florida with my sister, birthday celebrations, and family visits, here are some of the past year's highlights:


In early summer, we brought home Brady. I was ready for a dog, but I had no idea that I would fall so hard for this little guy. I absolutely adore him!


Early fall brought a big move- we packed up and headed from Boston to Austin! Life down south couldn't be better. We're enjoying the live music, amazing food, and all the new friends that we've met. 


Just before Thanksgiving, Neal proposed (with Brady's help).  I could not be more excited to become his wife in 2015, and we had an amazing time celebrating with our families in Austin over Thanksgiving.


Christmas was spent in Boston, and it was wonderful to reconnect with friends and relax as we wrapped up 2014.  

I feel fortunate to have had such a fun-filled and exciting year, and I look forward to everything that the new year will bring! What are some of your most memorable 2014 moments?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Lauren! I'm sure 2015 will bring even more wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete