Brussels sprouts don't exactly have a cult following- in fact, many people wrinkle their noses at the mere mention of the name. That being said, I'm a huge fan of these little green veggies and this recipe for Roasted Garlic Brussels Sprouts from Damn Delicous is so yummy! Serve it up as a holiday side dish, or pair it with a rotisserie chicken and a bottle of wine for a casual weeknight dinner at home.
What You'll Need:
1 Tbsp honey
3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, divided
2 pounds brussels sprouts, halved
1 Tbsp olive oil
4 slices bacon, diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and lightly oil a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar with the honey. Set aside.
- Place the brussels sprouts into a large bowl and toss with the remaining 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, olive oil, bacon, and garlic.
- Spread the brussels sprouts mix out onto your prepared baking sheet and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until tender. Stir in the honey mixture and serve!