- Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream: This eye cream soothes dry skin around the eyes, but in a pinch you can use it as a healing balm for dry, cracked skin, or even as a way to remove eye makeup!
- Hair Ties: In a pinch, you can throw your hair up and look refreshed and polished. These little hair ties will be a lifesaver after a long flight.
- Skin Foundation Stick: This stick is a genius product. Leave your liquid foundations, concealers, and other products and home and pack this all-in-one, airport-regulation-friendly stick.
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Nudes Eye Palette: Rather than pack a giant makeup bag with your favorite products, try streamlining with a simple palette. This one has mix-and-match colors, as well as a darker pigment to use as a liner.
- Pocket Mason Pearson Hairbrush: I carry this little brush everywhere. It's incredible (and makes a great gift if you're still shopping!).
- MAC Lipstick, Twig: Lipstick adds instant glamour. I'm loving Twig right now- it's a universally flattering nude.
- Herban Essentials Towlettes: Keep hands clean and germ-free on the go with these all-natural aromatherapy hand wipes.
- Ikat Pouf: My toiletries and makeup fit perfectly into this adorable Stella & Dot pouf, so I can just throw it in my bag and go!
- Lip Balm: I can't live without this lip balm. I carry it everywhere, and it's especially important to have it handy in the winter. Rough, flaky lips are NOT ideal for under-the-mistletoe kisses.
- Kindle: Vacation is a great time to curl up with a good book. I'm packing my kindle, with a queue of novels at the ready, so that I can beat boredom on a long flight and have something to do while we relax at home with my future in-laws!
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Top 10 Travel Essentials
I'm packing up and heading to Boston tomorrow, and I am SO excited to reconnect with friends. Traveling light is key this time of year, so I'm only taking the essentials. Here's what's in my bag: