Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Favorites: Tieks

Cardinal Red Tieks are oh-so-cute!
If you know me well, you know that when I love something, I start to obsess. I've owned a few pairs of Tieks, and although they're just simple ballet flats, they are hands down my favorite shoes. Comfortable enough for traipsing around Europe for weeks at a time or running weekend errands, and foldable so you can slip into them after a long day in heels, these shoes are so versatile that you'll want them in every color!


I picked up a few new pairs this week, and the leopard print are amazing! I can't wait to pair them with a cozy cashmere sweater, some skinny jeans, and some Stella & Dot bling.

As an added bonus, Tieks come in the cutest packaging imaginable. Getting a package like this beats trying on flats at a busy shoe store:


I hope you've got some comfy shoes to slip into for all of your fabulous weekend plans. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment