Friday, January 23, 2015

Manage Your Time



At work, we've been talking a lot about time management techniques and ways to work smarter, not harder, so that you can accomplish your goals each day. Just for fun, I decided to take the Time Makeover Quiz by Self Magazine to learn more about my own time management skills. According to the results, I'm a Time Commander: "Time Commanders are ambitious, organized, and able to see the easiest path to getting things done, but can be hampered by perfectionism." I think this rings pretty true for me, and it's important for me to streamline and prioritize my daily tasks so that I can squeeze in a little bit of time to relax and have fun (and plan a wedding!).

I ordered an Erin Condren Life Planner on a whim, and it is the perfect way for me to consolidate my personal and professional to-do lists. I'm a huge fan of old-fashioned paper rather then electronic apps, and this paper planner is oh-so-fabulous (plus, it can be personalized!). Check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment