Thursday, January 15, 2015

Save the Date!

The past several weeks have been full of wedding plans. After finding the perfect venue, we've been focused on securing all the important vendors: a caterer, a photographer, some great music, and a florist. This week the focus is on save-the-date cards. We need to get them out fast!

Here are some that I love, courtesy of Pinterest:

Who didn't LOVE paper dolls growing up?!
Vintage maps make for a pretty awesome way to introduce a destination wedding.
I love the gold embossed print!
Make yours on Etsy.com.
Save the Date Postcards are a cute, paper-saving option.

Our save-the-dates are headed to the post office next week, and I'll be posting wedding tidbits throughout the planning process. For now, I'll leave you with a snapshot that says it all...I've been planning my wedding since fingerless gloves were cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment