Thursday, March 12, 2015

Glamorous Getaway


Planning an EPIC vacation is high on my to-do list for 2015. Although my travel wish-list is long (so many places to go, so little time!), Amangiri caught my eye.  The resort is situated in Canyon Point, Utah, near the Arizona border. With colorful views of the stratified rock and modern amenities tucked into natural surroundings, this hotel is the perfect setting for a romantic getaway.

When you book a stay at this stateside getaway, you'll enjoy yoga/pilates, luxurious spa treatments, and relaxing soaks int he pool. However, there's plenty to do if you're looking for a little adventure! After reading up on the experience, I'd make sure my trip included:

  • A boat ride on the turquoise waters of Lake Powell
  • A scenic helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon
  • Fly fishing (I've always wanted to try!)
  • A hike along the Hoodoo trail
If you've read my post on glamping, you know that Amangiri is definitely more my speed than a tent and a sleeping bag. We're adding it to our short list as a honeymoon-worthy getaway!


Check out this short video clip to see more:

No comments:

Post a Comment