Friday, March 20, 2015

Make it Personal


As I've been perusing some of my favorite blogs, I've noticed that delicate layered necklaces and monograms are totally in right now. I love the idea of mixing delicate layers with a personalized touch, combining monograms with the layered look! My go-to pieces are my Stella & Dot engraveable disc necklace styled with another delicate like the On the Mark necklace. Cosmopolitan France loves personalization too, and featured the Stella & Dot Memento Locket on two different looks in their recent issue:


If you're not sure how to personalize YOUR look, check out this video for a little inspiration:


Engraveable, personalized pieces make a great gift for yourself or another fabulous lady in your life, so tell your story and start shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment