- We have a cake tasting this week and I am so excited to start sampling some sweets! To prep, I've been reading up on tips for choosing the perfect wedding cake and pinning some inspirational photos on Pinterest.
- Neal's traveling for work, so I've got a few nights all to myself. Cooking for one isn't always easy, but I'm excited to try out this single-serve microwave mac and cheese (substituting GF noodles, of course). Keeping dinner simple will give me a little bit more time to cross off the other things on my to-do list!
- Although a trip to the salon is not in the cards this week, my nails could use a little touch up before I head to Chicago to see friends and family. I'm going to take a note from Emily at Cupcakes & Cashmere and try this 10 Minute Manicure at home
- The house hunt in Austin is officially on. I find myself spending every spare moment trolling property listing to see if anything new has come available, and I've read this Austin Neighborhood Guide more than once.
- I'm headed to a bachelorette party next weekend, but it's still winter in the Windy City and I have no idea what to wear! I love this article from HerCampus: What to Wear When Going Out in Winter.
Monday, March 2, 2015
After a relaxing weekend, I'm ready for a whirlwind week. Here are five things on my mind right now: