Monday, March 2, 2015

Monday Musings

After a relaxing weekend, I'm ready for a whirlwind week. Here are five things on my mind right now:

  1. We have a cake tasting this week and I am so excited to start sampling some sweets! To prep, I've been reading up on tips for choosing the perfect wedding cake and pinning some inspirational photos on Pinterest. 
  2. Neal's traveling for work, so I've got a few nights all to myself. Cooking for one isn't always easy, but I'm excited to try out this single-serve microwave mac and cheese (substituting GF noodles, of course). Keeping dinner simple will give me a little bit more time to cross off the other things on my to-do list!
  3. Although a trip to the salon is not in the cards this week, my nails could use a little touch up before I head to Chicago to see friends and family.  I'm going to take a note from Emily at Cupcakes & Cashmere and try this 10 Minute Manicure at home
  4. The house hunt in Austin is officially on. I find myself spending every spare moment trolling property listing to see if anything new has come available, and I've read this Austin Neighborhood Guide more than once. 
  5. I'm headed to a bachelorette party next weekend, but it's still winter in the Windy City and I have no idea what to wear! I love this article from HerCampus: What to Wear When Going Out in Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment