Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Sweet Ritual


I love stumbling upon new places around town, and when I walked into Sweet Ritual I knew that I had to share it! This artisan ice cream shop is no secret to Hyde Park dwellers, but it was a fabulous find during our Sunday house-hunting adventures.

Sixteen delicious flavors of dairy-free ice cream will delight your senses, and if you're gluten free, you can even enjoy your confection atop a homemade waffle cone. Yum!


I opted for a strawberry sorbet, which was refreshing and equally as good as the Strawberry cashew-based ice cream I tasted. Next time, I think I'll go for a creamier flavor and load it up with toppings. Sweet Ritual sells their own Salted Caramel sauce, and if I had seen it before I ordered, I would have been tempted!


Next time you're in the neighborhood, stop in! You'll find Sweet Ritual sharing a space with Juiceland, but skip the healthy greens and go for the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment