Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Yes to the Dress

Wedding dress shopping has been one of my favorite wedding-planning activities, but it can be overwhelming at first. There are so many dress styles to choose from! A great bridal consultant can help guide you, but I love this infographic from StoryMixMedia.com:


I started by trying on all different styles, but I was able to narrow it down pretty quickly. As you shop, don't forget to take your wedding location and season into account. If you're having a beach-side summer wedding, you probably don't want to be wearing a heavy satin ballgown!

After a long day of trying on dresses, I said "yes" to the second one I had put on. I didn't have that teary-eyed moment, but it's perfect for our September fĂȘte and I can't wait to show it off to Neal.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to know why the basque waistline is called that.... my husband is Basque! Maybe something with historical clothing?

    ReplyDelete