Friday, April 10, 2015

Favorite Travel Totes

It's Friday, and although I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home, I'm itching for a weekend getaway! There's something so nice about sneaking away and getting out of your daily routine, even for two short days, but before you do, you've got to pack everything up. I've rounded up four AMAZING travel bags that are perfect for your summer jaunts.


Clockwise from top left:

  1. This Kate Spade Nylon Weekender is so cute and will fit everything you need for a night or two out of town. 
  2. I'm coveting the Lo & Sons O.G. (Overnight and Gym Bag). It might not look like much, but this bag is an organizational dream! It's perfect for the girl on the go, and you can use it during the week to schlep your laptop and your gym gear to and from the office. 
  3. Clare Vivier makes this luxe Italian leather weekender.  If you have an eye for quality, this bag is for you! I love the teal with a pop of red, but it comes in more classic tones as well.
  4. The Stella & Dot Getaway tote is a steal! It's expandable, so you can do a little bit of shopping on your trip, and it comes in several fun prints. 

2 comments:

  1. I love how bright and cheerful that Kate Spade bag is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Kate Spade bag is on my mom's mother's day wish list. It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete