I had a major chocolate craving last night, and these yummy chocolate cookies hit the spot. The list of ingredients is short, and they're quick and simple to throw together. You don't even need a mixer!
What You'll Need:
2 3/4 cups powdered sugar
1 cup Dutch process cocoa
4 tsp cornstarch
1/2 tsp salt
4 egg whites, at room temperature
1 cup chocolate chips/chunks
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix the powdered sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir in the egg whites until the mixture thickens and you can form balls of cookie dough.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, then roll out the dough into 1-inch dough balls.
- Place the dough on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, until the tops get glossy and cracked.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and transfer them to wire baking sheets to cool. Enjoy!