Monday, April 13, 2015

Happy Birthday Brady!

We brought Brady, our Australian Labradoodle, home last summer and today he turns ONE year old!
I have to admit that I wasn't a huge dog lover before having a puppy of my own, but Brady stole my
heart. I'm looking forward to many more years of snuggling with him! Here's our year in review:

Brady and I took our first selfie on the car ride home (day 1!). He was nervous!
Brady loved living in Charlestown...
But we packed him up and made the trek from Boston to Austin.
He dressed up for a Halloween Party at the new place in Austin...
And in November, he decided I was a keeper and  he helped Neal propose!

Brady had a wonderful first Christmas in Austin, lookin' good in his scarf...
And this spring he made friends with Judah, who shares his same birthday.
He also graduated from sleeping in a crate to sleeping in bed. Now we can't get him out of there!

Happy Birthday Brady!

No comments:

Post a Comment