Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Kitchen Redesign Project

House hunting in Austin has been a tiny bit discouraging, but we've been doing a lot of fantasizing about our dream home. Top of the list: a fabulous kitchen.

The kitchen is the place that we spend most of our at-home time. It's a central spot for cooking, eating, and entertaining, so an open-concept kitchen that feels like "us" is going to be a must-have in our future home. We're not afraid to put a little bit of work into it, so we've been scouring design sites for inspiration. Here are a few gems from Pinterest:







Which one speaks to you? I think a combo of the black and white option mixed with some of the subway tiles from the other photos, might be just perfect for us! Fingers crossed that we find a house to fit it in...

2 comments:

  1. I love the grey cabinet look - but I think you have to have just the right color floors to pull it off. Subway tiles are a YES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, I LOVE subway tiles, and I totally agree on the shade of grey. We'll probably go with a more natural colored wood cabinet. I'm not a risk taker!

    ReplyDelete