|Flowers are always a great gift! Get this bouquet from Bouqs.co for just $40.|
- Make a list of what she's interested in. If you think of things that align with those interests, you might come up with some unique gift ideas or something that will delight and surprise your gift recipient.
- Look back. Has your gift recipient recently adopted a dog or had some other big event in their lives? Think of ways to commemorate that experience with an artist's rendering of her pet, or a frame for that beautiful family photo she had taken.
- Give an experience. Does your mom constantly complain that she has nothing to wear? Hire a personal stylist to come over and audit her closet. Does she love Les Mis? Buy her tickets to see a show! Sometimes experiences can be the most memorable gifts.
- Make it an event. Opening the present is half the fun! Get creative with your packaging, even if you're gifting an experience. You want to make sure they enjoy the experience of opening it.
- Buy something YOU love. Even if your gift recipient doesn't have quite the same taste, pick out something YOU are excited to give. Your enthusiasm will make the gift-receiving experience more fun.
- Make it personal. Customizing something by monograming it or making it unique to the gift recipient will make any gift easy to love, and it shows that you really made an effort in choosing the perfect item.
- Get charitable. Does your recipient really have EVERYTHING? Think about a cause that might be near and dear to their hearts and make a donation on their behalf. It's a great way to give back.