Packing a suitcase for a weekend away can be tricky, especially if you're not quite sure what's on the agenda! I like to pack light, so these versatile staples are my perfect for short tips:
- A black jersey dress can be dressed up or dressed down. Pair it with a scarf for a daytime trip to a museum, or dress it up with some sparkly earrings for a night out.
- Pack a top or two that can be paired with the other pieces you've packed. Don't be afraid to mix prints!
- Dark skinny jeans are like that black jersey dress- you can dress them up or down!
- A posh flat will keep your toes comfy while you do touristy stuff during the day, but it will transition nicely into evening as well.
- Dangly earrings are a must! Pack a couple pairs if you want- they don't take up too much space.
- An infinity scarf can be layered on when you need a pop of color or if temperatures start to drop. Make sure that yours is classic enough to pair with multiple pieces in your bag.