Friday, July 24, 2015

Fall Style Fix

Stella & Dot's Fall Collection launched this week and I am already in love! It's hard to shop for fall jackets and cozy sweaters when the temperatures are still rising, but jewelry and a cute clutch are all you need to start transitioning your summer wardrobe.

This season, Stella & Dot had some of their favorite fashion bloggers model the new styles, and Grasie Mercedes of Style Me Grasie has some great styling tips:


My fall line pieces arrived in the mail yesterday, and here are a few of my favorites:


Black and white is definitely trendy for fall. I like this small clutch (which can be made into a cross-body bag with the versatile chain), but the print also comes in a tote that's super fun if you need more room. 



I don't typically wear a ton of bracelets, but I think the layered look of beadsleather, and some edgy pearls is really chic.  

What are some of your favorite pieces? Beware: once you take a peek, there's no going back! You're going to want to SHOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment