Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Favorites

It's FRIDAY!! I'm excited for the weekend ahead, but before we part ways, here are some of the links I've been loving this week:

  1.  Cupcakes & Cashmere: How to Add Greenery To A Space. Decorating is on my list of things to do in 2016, and I thought this quick guide to indoor plants was quite helpful. 
  2. The Everygirl's Photography 101 Series.  I'm not a professional photographer, but I'm always interested in learning new things and I would love to be better with a camera. This series of posts covers everything from exposure to aperture. 
  3. Carpool Karake with Adele. If you haven't seen this yet, watch it. It's a fun 15 minutes-worth of entertainment. 
  4. Martha Stewart Crafternoon Party. Valentine's Day will be here before you know it. Why not get your girlfriends together for a fun afternoon making homemade valentines? 
  5. Conde Nast 50 Most Beautiful Cities in the World. I haven't been to all 50 of these places yet, so I'm filling up my travel wish list. Even if you're not interested in trekking around the world, the pictures are beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment